Thank you to the many that help us.
- To those who support faithfully with finances, without you we would not exist.
- To those who pray for the ministry. We appreciate you more than anything.
- To “Club Dust” a group in California for giving our Toyota van.
- To the Orange County group who gave our Toyota Prado
- To the women in America who sew blankest, shorts and dresses for the children.
- To the man from Alaska I met on a plane trip that who helped with our water purification unit.
- To Samaritans Purse who gave us a grant for our washers and dryers.
- To Alibert and Annemie who rallied the Dutch to help us with Refrigerators, stoves, school room, preemie room and cement tiles for front yard.
- To the volunteers who come to serve and buy formula and groceries and medicines.
- To the volunteers who invest tirelessly in the children when they are in Uganda. Your love has left a healing deposit in our children whose lives were bankrupt and so often void of love.
- To Delmar and Lauren for the murals they painted on the walls of the children’s bedrooms.
- To the man from Holland who builds toys for the children.
- To Alan Young , Alibert Bok, Annemie van Beugen and Isha Rani for their work on this website.
- Thank you to the family in Holland who provided us with a new van and car
- Big thank you to others who are constantly helping with supplies diapers, clothes, formula , toys
Here are some images
Want to become a Volunteer?