Daily prayer needs
- There is always a need for finances, as rent, food, utilities and other expenses are ongoing.
- The blessing of our faithful donors, that God would richly reward them!
- The health of the children and the workers.
- For the healing physically and emotionally of the broken hearts and bodies of the children who suffer such loss, rejection, neglect and abuse.
- For the long term future of each child, be it to return to the village, long term orphanage or adoption in Uganda or overseas.
- For the children who have returned home to the village that their lives would be safe, healthy and blessed.
- For strength and wisdom, safety and health for William our manager and Rose our head mum and all the staff.
- Safety for all those connected with us who have to travel the very dangerous roads be it our children or our local staff, volunteers or other visitors.
- For daily ministry of the bible teams that go out from the home into the villages, schools, hospitals and prisons in the Jinja area.
- For Kingdom Life Training Center, our village school for pastors, run by Jose and Sol and Peter and Valarie. (These people are volunteers receiving no funds from WHMA.)
- The bi-monthly village medical clinic headed up by Valerie.
- For the volunteers in USA – Mandy, Luke, Lori and others who run the home base office and the Netherlands Alibert and Annemie. (All our volunteers receive no funds from WHMA.)
- For those who donate time, finances goods and services to help keep us running.
- For our washers and dryers and vehicles and home to stay in good working condition.
- For the country of Uganda to rise up well as a nation, and for corruption to be eradicated.
Want to become a Volunteer?